Surely the first thing you thought about this dream is that it’s meaning had something related with money, with payments. Quite possibly you’re right, but that’s not always the case. For the correct interpretation of that particular dream it is important that you consider all the details, as they could be clues.
Some of the meanings may have credit cards (or debit) in dreams are:
- A debt that you have. You’re worried enough the fact failing to meet a payment on time.
- An important payment approaches and You have no certainty of being able to take it.
- An issue of your daily life has no all the credibility it should. Doubt it.
- The loss of the cards during sleep symbolizes a major oversight in real life. It need not be something material you can forget an appointment or event.
- Lack of motivation, desire to do things.
- The importance we give to things, the value they have for you.
- Dreams related to the savings and the ability to have when it comes to making money (or lack thereof).
You see, credit cards make dreams change their meaning too easily.
Here are some examples of the most common situations:
If you dream that you lose a credit card (without realizing or so clumsy) means forget something that will harm (or you’ve forgotten).
If you have debts in your sleep (you may look the balance with the card at an ATM) it means that you will have some complication of workplace or business.
If you steal cards mean that anyone is getting discouraged credit, take your enthusiasm to achieve something.
Have you dreamed of credit cards and still do not know what would be the correct interpretation for your particular case? Tell us without forgetting details!
I dreamed my ex-husband was trying to use his credit card and it wouldnt work so he came to me while I was laying in bed on my back tired and not feeling well about my credit card. I told him all my credit cards are at their limits and I have no more credit.
I am at a loss at the meaning of this part of my dream. Maybe someone can help explain?:
I was in a gas station at the prepaid cards, taking one off at a time, scratching the foil on the back to reveal the number and inserting it into my cell phone, then putting the cards back on the racks. The card that stood out the most in detail to me in my dream was one where I could not scratch the foil off the back to reveal the number behind it, but it had a chip in it like bank cards have. The card was white with a black banner at the top, and a red banner at the bottom. I couldn’t get it to work, so I put it back on the rack where I got it from, before leaving the convenient store of the gas station.
Explain us what happened in your dream…I dreamt while with a lady giving me her bank card to keep it safe as we were approaching group of people